A successful candidate will be a leader in projects, architecture and Pre-Sales support, working directly with clients, enabling software engineering and DevOps teams by building the platforms they need and training them on how to use them. You must possess a strong working knowledge of DevOps tooling, cloud-native development patterns and conventions, and be able to coach organizations through the end-to-end lifecycle of microservices. A strong experience in automated deployment and architecture of public cloud providers is a must!
- Experience conducting discovery sessions, Pre-Sales support, and Workshops with end clients.
- Designing and implementing solutions leveraging cloud solutions like Amazon Web Services, IBM SoftLayer, Google App Engine and IBM BlueMix
- Experience supporting projects that use the following languages, frameworks, and tools: Java, NodeJS, Ruby, php, Angular, React
- Experience working with Agile and XP methodologies
- Virtualization: ESX, XenServer, HyperV, Azure, Openstack
- Operational Tools: Docker, IBM ICO, Bluemix, VMware VRealize
- Experience with automation tools: Ansible, SaltStack, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience in IaaS / cloud providers: AWS, Azure, GCE, IBM Cloud
- Experience with Virtualization and Container tooling (Docker Containers, Kubernetes, VMWare), basic system administration (shell scripting)
- Experience in CI/CD: Jenkins, Pipeline, release testing, Git
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Identify opportunities to deliver self service capability for the most common infrastructure and application management tasks
- Create automated tests that easily plug into our automated code pipeline
- Provide deep and detailed levels of monitoring across all levels of the application
- Help mentor other engineers and technical analysts
- Plan sprints within your project team to keep yourself and the team moving forward
- Move fast, break things, and determine how to fix them
You are a thought leader – You are a hands-on technical architect or consultant and have designed solutions with varying complexities and environments. You have successfully designed solutions involving open source based technologies, vendor-based packaged business solutions, web portal and mobile solutions. You are known for your attention to detail without losing the big picture and have embraced concepts of DevOps long before it became popular. You are respected by your peers, customers, and industry.
You are cloud-ready – You are familiar with various aspects of cloud technologies and have successfully helped customers adopt usage of the cloud, public, private and hybrid. You have advised on and architected solutions that involve industry leading IaaS and PaaS solutions.
You are a great listener – Our goal is to build solutions that last for years and continuously adopt to changing needs of industry. You are a great listener to your customers, peers, industry trends and are receptive to what market needs.
You are a collaborator – You enjoy working with a multi-cultural teams, both domestic and international, and find ways to get the best out of your people. You also work well with a variety of roles including core development, design, operations and support.
You believe in continuous learning – Things change in our industry continuously, and you always love to learn both the underlying technology and the business motivations of our customers, constantly finding new ways to improve our solution, processes to add value for our customers.
You are ready to contribute to rapid growth within a dynamic, small company culture!
Coda Global is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.