Coda Global is looking for Business Analysts who can lead all aspects of projects throughout the project lifecycle including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change control, working closely with business Subject Matter Experts to gather business requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business procedures descriptions, and workflow analysis.
Business Analysis Skills
– Gather business requirements from key stakeholders by requirement elicitation techniques like Design Thinking, brainstorming, requirement workshops, focus groups & others.
– Track changes and evaluate impact of changes on IT, business and solution project delivery and communicate effectively with teammates and clients.
– Document change control & project status.
– Lead resolution of issues/escalations related to schedule and manage expectations.
– Coordinate activities of various stakeholders (Scrum meeting, project meetings etc).
– Ensure deadlines & cost targets are met.
– Maintain necessary project documentation reports using relevant tools. Serve as a liaison between business & technical aspects of projects.
– Experience interacting with virtual and offshore teams.
– Minimum of 5 years of information technology experience, specifically doing business requirements development/documentation and leading IT projects.
– Detail-oriented with strong analysis, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
We are seeking applicants in the continental United States who can travel as needed for customer requirements potentially as much as 50-75% travel.
We are looking for a candidate that is the right fit to make this a rewarding and successful experience.
Below are some of the attributes we’ve seen as meaningful to succeed in this role:
You are a leader with vision – You are a hands-on BA and have delivered solutions with varying complexities and environments. You are known for your attention to detail without losing the big picture. You are respected by your peers, customers, and industry.
You are a great listener – Our goal is to deliver solutions that last for years and continuously adapt to the changing needs of industry. You are in tune to your customers, peers, industry trends and are receptive to what the market needs.
You are a collaborator – You enjoy working with multi-cultural teams, both domestic and international, and find ways to get the best out of your people. You also work well with a variety of roles including core development, design, operations, and support.
You believe in continuous learning – Things change in our industry continuously, and you always love to learn both the underlying technology and the business motivations of our customers, constantly finding new ways to improve our solutions, processes to make valuable contributions for our customers.
You are ready to contribute to rapid growth within a dynamic, small company culture!
Coda Global is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.