Cloud Automation Engineer
- Experience in migrating VMs from VMware, HyperV, or cross cloud platforms (lift and shift.)
- Experience evaluating and recommending migrations strategies across Lift and Shift/Rehosting, Replatforming, refactoring, retain, and retire (sunset in place.)
- Designing and implementing solutions leveraging cloud solutions like Amazon Web Services, Google App Engine and IBM Softlayer/BlueMix, Cloud Foundry, Openstack
- Experience in scripting languages: BASH, Java, Python, Perl, PowerShell
- Experience with Virtualization tooling (Docker Containers, Kubernetes, VMWare), basic system administration (shell scripting)
- Virtualization: ESX, XenServer, HyperV, Azure, Openstack
- Automation/ Orchestration tools: Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, IBM ICO/ ICP
- Cloud Management Platforms: Service Now, Jira, Miro Focus Cloud Service Automation, VMware vRealize Automation, Cloudify, Morpheus, Cloudbolt,
- Open source cloud and service automation tools; Openstack, Jenkins, Cloud Foundry, AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager
You are a thought leader – You are a hands-on technical architect or consultant and have implemented solutions with varying complexities and environments. You have successfully designed solutions involving open source based technologies, vendor-based packaged business solutions, web portal and mobile solutions. You are known for your attention to detail without losing the big picture and have embraced concepts of DevOps long before it became popular. You are respected by your peers, customers, and industry.
You are cloud-ready – You are familiar with various aspects of cloud technologies and have successfully helped customers adopt usage of the cloud, public, private and hybrid. You have advised on and architected solutions that involve industry leading IaaS and PaaS solutions.
You are a great listener – Our goal is to build solutions that last for years and continuously adapt to changing needs of industry. You are a great listener to your customers, peers, industry trends and are receptive to what market needs.
You are a collaborator – You enjoy working with multi-cultural teams, both domestic and international and find ways to get the best out of your people. You also work well with a variety of roles including core development, design, operations and support.
You believe in continuous learning – Things change in our industry continuously, and you always love to learn both the underlying technology and the business motivations of our customers, constantly finding new ways to improve our solution, processes to add value for our customers.
You are ready to contribute to rapid growth within a dynamic, small company culture!
Coda Global is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.