Coda’s DevOps practice is focused on build teams and systems which enable organizations to create cloud-native applications. A successful candidate will join our team, working directly with clients, enabling software engineering and DevOps teams by building the platforms they need and training them on how to use them. You must possess a strong working knowledge of DevOps tooling, cloud-native development patterns and conventions, and be able to coach organizations through the end-to-end lifecycle of microservices.
- Work with partners and clients to build platforms to support cloud-native application development patterns and practices.
- Understand modern software engineering, development and management practices, and be able to teach partners and client how to implement and maintain.
- Demonstrated experience in container runtime and orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with automation tools: Ansible, SaltStack, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience in IaaS / cloud providers: AWS, Azure, GCE, IBM Cloud
- Functional knowledge of virtualization platforms: Vmware or OpenStack
- Exposure to log aggregation / management: Elastic Stack, fluentd, Splunk
- Metrics monitoring: Prometheus
- Familiarity with development practices: XP, TDD / BDD, Refactoring
- Exposure to product management methodologies: Lean Startup, Design Thinking, JTBD
- Experience in CI/CD: Jenkins, Pipelines, Circle.ci, Travis.ci
- Common Tools: Git, Jira
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies
You are a thought leader – You are a hands-on technical engineer or consultant, having designed solutions with varying complexities and environments. You have successfully designed solutions involving open source-based technologies, vendor-based packaged business solutions, frameworks like those introduced in NetflixOSS and generally cloud-native. You are known for your attention to detail without losing the big picture and have embraced concepts of DevOps long before it became popular. You are respected by your peers, customers, and industry.
You are a great listener – Our goal is to build solutions that last for years and continuously able to adapt to the changing needs of the business. You are a great listener of your customers, peers, industry trends and are cognizant of market needs.
You are a collaborator – You enjoy working with multi-cultural teams, both domestic and international and find ways to inspire the best in others. You also work well with a variety of roles from development, operations, support, technical and business leadership.
You believe in continuous learning – Things change in our industry continuously, and you always love to learn both the underlying technology and the business motivations of our customers, constantly finding new ways to improve our solution and processes
You are value-centric – Always striving to deliver and increase your value to our partners and customers. You are aware of the value your solutions represent and can articulate that value.
You are ready to contribute to rapid growth within a dynamic, small company culture!
Coda Global is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.