Coda Global cloud management & operations solutions reduces manual processes and replaces them with automation, leveraging your technology investment to accomplish more for your business. Coda delivers Cloud Management & Operations through continuous innovation of all your process
Cloud Management & Operations
AKA Managed Services
We used to call it “Managed Services,” but with the evolution of cloud computing, you should expect more than just keeping the lights on – continuous enhancement of critical applications to keep up with changing business demands. We recognize that your cloud computing needs go beyond applications and devops. You require support around all aspects of cloud, including security, infrastructure, code, microservices, APIs, QA, and support. Coda has experience managing public, private and hybrid clouds to provide the stability and continuous innovation your business demands.
What We Deliver
• Cloud Readiness & Strategy
• Network & Data Center Assessment
• Hybrid Cloud Assessment & Migration
• Continuous Innovation / Managed Services
• Automation & Orchestration
• Cloud Transformation
• T-as-a-Service (ITaaS)
• Security and Compliance – Audit Compliance Assistance, available PCI and HIPAA Compliance
• Monitoring – Intrusion Detection, Endpoint Integration Monitoring, Real User Monitoring
• Platform Management – Application Server Maintenance and Upgrades and Release Management
• Measurement and Reporting – SLA Reporting and Performance Metrics
• Expert Support – Platform expertise available around the clock; Central point of contact for L1 – L3 Support Teams; Coordination of communications for critical issues.
• Support Request Management – Critical issues, root cause analysis, issue tracking.
• Agile Project Delivery – Available, on-demand skills – business analysis, architecture, design, development, quality assurance.
• Maintenance and Enhancements – Ongoing management of enhancements and bug fixes.
• Operations Aligned – Integrated with Coda deployment and change management processes for optimal efficiency.